I got a blogger award nomination. #Dancing
This is a very big deal for me, because it would be my first nomination for blogger award and am ever grateful for the nomination. You know sometimes you will stay in your little corner and its hard to imagine anyone noticing you.
Some days ago, I was nominated by Whitney Ibe for the Mystery Blogger Award. For this awesome gesture, I say a very big thank you. Thank you so much Whitney. You are such a sweet person. Words are not enough but I want you to know I’m delighted and humbled by your kind gesture. Whitney is such an amazing and insightful writer, Y’all should please visit Whitney’s blog via the link. https://whitneyibeblog.wordpress.com You can thank me later.
Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and she calls it one of her best yet. The award was created to create awareness and recognition for most of the blogs out there that are yet to be discovered and this is one of the best ways to create a friendly community and build a link between bloggers in the blogosphere; as everyone gets nominated and they too can spread the fun by nominating more people for the award. You can visit her via the link at http://www.okotoenigmasblog.com
Here are the rules:
- Include the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me;
- I don’t like sleeping.
- I am a workaholic.
- I cannot stand lazy people.
Seky, Diary of a 20 something
Inspiration by Ebony
Questions For My Nominees;
1.How did you pick your blog’s name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What your favourite quote?
4. What are you passionate about?
5. Whats the weirdest thing about you?
Here’s a link to my a two of my favorite post; https://hephzybee.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/comfort-in-skin/
Answers to questions asked;
- What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about helping/empowering people especially teenagers.
- If you could recommend one book to another, what would it be?
Recommending one book is tough. But I will recommend “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrna.
- What is your favorite dish?
I don’t really have a favourite dish #coversface. I just have specific food that I like to eat per time.
- What puts you off?
Lazy people and Excuses.
- Weird Question : What are you like in front of your favorite meal? First of, any food can pass as a favorite for me, provided my foodie mood is activated. So on such days or moments, I will literally perform a small dance, snap the food then sit on the floor or bed to eat. I have this weird believe that sitting on the floor to eat the food helps me savour the meal better. Weird right? Lol. My inner circle can testify to this.
Thanks guys for always visiting and reading my blog post, the stats are really encouraging (just when i was celebrating 5k+ we shoot up to 7k+, thank you so much).
Remember to always Life Fabulously Inspired.
Incase this Is your first time on the blog, kindly check out my pprevious blog post. Thank you. #smiles